If you’re looking for a premium roofing company, you’ve come to the right place. Our team specializes in all types of roofs, and we can help with everything from installation and repairs to maintenance and replacement. We even offer financing options so it’s easy to get a new roof without breaking the bank!
BEFORE YOU BUY A ROOF CHECK THESE QUESTIONS OFF YOUR LIST
Before you buy a roof, check these questions off your list:
- What is the roofing material?
- What is the roofing style?
- How many roofing layers do I need for my home or business?
What type of roof best suits my property?
Your home’s location, style, size and age are all factors in deciding which type of roof is best for your situation. You should also consider the condition of your current roof and whether or not it needs to be replaced. We will be able to determine the pitch of your roof as well as what type of materials are available for new roofs in Zionsville IN.
Most homeowners like their homes just the way they are – but when it comes time to make an addition or repair a problem area on your home’s exterior, there are many factors that go into making sure you get exactly what you want—and deserve. So before getting started with any project involving remodeling or repairs around Indianapolis – think about what kind of outcome do you really want?
The first step towards getting this information is determining exactly what kind of work needs done on each part of the structure itself including siding replacement.
How much will a new roof cost?
A new roof can cost anywhere between $3,000 and $20,000 depending on the size of your home’s roof and the quality of materials used. In general, you’ll be looking at costs ranging from about $5 per square foot for an asphalt shingle roof to as much as $30 per square foot for a metal tile roof. The cost of installing an attic insulation system is often included in that price breakdown since it’s easier to do when you are replacing your old shingles.
When calculating what a new roof will cost you need to account for several factors:
- The type of material (wood shake or metal) and whether it will be installed over plywood or underlayment?
- What kind of shingles will be used? Is there enough slope on your current slabs so that they won’t leak during heavy rains? Will they require modification during installation?
What to consider when choosing a roofing contractor.
- Ask for proof of insurance. You should always request a copy of the contractor’s liability coverage to ensure that they are insured in case something goes wrong during the job.
- Ask for proof of licenses and certifications. It’s also crucial to ask contractors whether or not they are licensed, bonded and insured before you hire them to work on your home. This can help protect you from any potential lawsuits down the road if something goes wrong with their workmanship or materials used during roofing repairs in Zionsville, IN.
- Ask for a written estimate before any work begins so there aren’t any surprises later on when it comes time to pay the bill! This way, both parties know exactly what kind of cost is involved upfront so there won’t be any unexpected expenses at the end of each month when billing takes place—or worse yet…a surprise bill sent months after everything was done!
5 Signs You Need A New Roof
- You see water leaking through your ceiling or walls.
- You’re not sure when it happened, but sometime in the last few years a storm ripped through your town and damaged roofs throughout Zionsville.
- Your roof is older than 20 years. Most manufacturers offer warranties for new roofs that last for 25 years, so if yours doesn’t have one of these, then it may be time to consider replacing it.
- Tree branches are poking holes into your shingles or they’re falling off entirely! If this happens to you more than once every five years or so (or ever), then there could be something wrong with the integrity of your structure that needs attention right away before conditions worsen even further down the road (like during another storm).
Your Roofing Company in Zionsville and the Surrounding Areas!
You’ve heard that a good roof can make or break a home, but what about the rest of your house? How does it look? Is it in good condition? Do you know how to spot problems before they become major issues? If you don’t, there’s no need to worry! Our team of experienced professional contractors is ready to help with all of your home improvement needs.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship and products
- 24/7 availability by phone or e-mail
- Licensed and insured contractors (with worker’s compensation)
- Lifetime maintenance plans for as long as you own your home
If you need a new roof, call our team today!
Our team is made up of experts who have been in the business for years. They’re all licensed and insured, so you know they’re qualified to help with any project you may want done on your property.
We’ve helped thousands of people find the right solution to their problems—and we can do the same for you!
If you have any questions or are ready to schedule a free estimate, feel free to contact us today!